I'm a 6'5" skinny, blond, looks-like-he's-17, 26 yr. old boy who is 51% Finnish, and half Asian, even though my mother is American. I love hockey and soccer and I love to drum. Camping rocks.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Avatar

So, I finally saw a movie in the Russian Cinema. It was pretty good. We watched The Last Airbender in Russian of course. I LOVED the movie, probably mostly because the main character is like an Asian monk-always wanted to be an Asian monk who studies Kung Fu, at least for a year or so, and the fact that it was kind of a kid's movie-not the best dialogue, but I loved the movie still. Unfortunately, we saw it in 3-D, and the 3-D glasses we had were lame. But it was super fun. I don't know if anyone else liked the movie, but I seriously hope that America liked it enough for it to make a sequal because I want to know what happens next!

7 comments:

Pauli said...

This is Jakob. Don't bet on that sequal because i haven't heard one good review or one person that liked it as much as you did...maybe if it was in russian they would like it more. Anyway, can't wait to see you soon Josef! Keep having fun and take lots of pictures. Love ya! Jakob

lorna said...

For your sake, I hope it comes to America...otherwise no one will "get" your movie quotes!! John needs to see it so you two can go on...

Kristin said...

You should visit my blog.

Erik Kujanpaa said...

I don't know whether to congratulate or tease Kristin about not correcting the spelling mistake in this post... either she's letting it slide or she didn't notice. Anyways, yes, from what I've heard America didn't enjoy it, however I still have hopes for it, therefore I will see it.

Kristin said...

Erik, Erik, Erik. Of COURSE I noticed them. There were just too many to correct.

flyingFinn said...

very funny you two. Erik, I talked to Morgan and he said he didn't think it was that great either...so I'm thinking maybe I'll buy it in Russian, and then we can watch it in Russian...I think not understanding all of the dialogue makes it better.
Guess what else...I'm getting paid $2/page that I correct (english spelling errors and grammar and such)...maybe I'm not qualified?...hmmm. And maybe I should send the 29 pages I'm correcting to Erik to do...

Erik Kujanpaa said...

Hit me.