I'm a 6'5" skinny, blond, looks-like-he's-17, 26 yr. old boy who is 51% Finnish, and half Asian, even though my mother is American. I love hockey and soccer and I love to drum. Camping rocks.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Corn Rows
So, camping last weekend was fanTAstic with the family and relatives and everyone. Just wanted to toss one of the best pictures taken while we were there :)
haha well, my hair isn't quite long enough, but after going with a friend out here and watching in shock as they shaved off his widow's peak as part of the haircut, I'm even less excited about my next haircut than before.
2 comments:
Are you going to rock the corn rows while in China?
haha well, my hair isn't quite long enough, but after going with a friend out here and watching in shock as they shaved off his widow's peak as part of the haircut, I'm even less excited about my next haircut than before.
Post a Comment